Are you looking for an Emergency Management, Medical Training or a Fire Prevention and Inspection Company that cares?
At Audit Fire & Emergency Australia, we provide a wide range of fire consultancy services throughout Western Australia. Our in-depth knowledge of Australian Standards and Building Code of Australia enables us to give detailed guidance to our clients ensuring compliance with the appropriate legislation.
As an independent company we are able to provide a wide range of Fire Prevention advice, products and services to both small and large businesses at an extremely competitive price. We deliver high quality and professional results to all our clients.
Audit Fire & Emergency Australia is part of the Mediforce Life & Rescue Group and with this a team of highly experienced and qualified fire consultants, technicians and trainers who have previously spent many years within the Fire, Safety and Emergency Rescue Industry. As a consultant, I hold many recognised industry qualifications in the fire safety, medical and training field enabling me to meet the most demanding performance requirements to satisfy the needs of our clients.
We are committed to providing an independent and professional service of the highest standard with cost effective fire safety solutions. We adopt a holistic approach and develop customised solutions that increase safety and ensure compliance with legislation. Our team of friendly, specialist and highly experienced consultants will develop, adapt and deliver a range of enjoyable and informative training courses to meet all your fire safety and medical needs.
Mediforce Group provides the following services:
- First Aid Training,
- Mobile Drug & Alcohol testing, we will come to your Site.
- Advanced medical training, IV, Suture and advanced airway management,
- Fire Extinguisher Training,
- Fire Warden and Evacuation training including auditing of annual evacuations,
- Electrical Test & Tagging,
- Fire Protection and Detection System test and inspect,
- Fire System design,
- FIFO Fire system test and inspection technicians, electrical, mechanical and portable systems, (To cover leave and sickness)
- FIFO Emergency Service Officer Relief, (Holiday and sickness cover)
- Specialist LNG awareness trainer and practical live fire instructor,
- Independent OHS and Fire Systems auditor,
- Emergency Management Consultant and Auditor,
- FPAS & EAHL Trainer and Assessor,
- Sales of First Aid and Fire Extinguishing equipment,
- Dangerous Goods awareness training,
- Working at Heights training,
Caring people, providing a quality service at an affordable price.